Friday, August 24, 2007

A tutu, too?

I whipped this little gem up the other night. So simple, and it provides so much pleasure of this little gal! I found a super easy no-sew tutorial on line, which you can find here. I'm sure any young (or old for that matter) girl would love to add this to her dress up collection. Anna and I made one for "Tebby" her little doll a couple of days ago. It was a big hit. This would be a darling favor for a birthday party or you could change up the colors and make a Christmas or Halloween tutu. The possibilities are endless.

Happy no-sewing! I know you want one now.

3 comments:

  1. now the only question is: is she in swan lake, twelve dancing princesses, nutcracker, or barbie fairytopia? i'm sure anna will help you figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I will have to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I actually pulled out the tulle from our wedding the other day to make one of these for Cora. All I have is white, so i think I will spray the bottom on the strips with pink and/brown. Hopefully it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete